New Hampshire High School Short Film Festival
2016 Media Arts Education Expo
Friday, October 28, 2016 – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
University of New Hampshire at Manchester
As an extension of the educational efforts behind the New Hampshire High School Short Film Festival, the Media Arts Education Expo is an opportunity for the Festival to connect with video production teachers and students, offer creative/technical information and professional development, and share ideas and challenges in a related post-secondary educational setting.
- Agenda for the Day
- Communication Arts, B.A. Information at UNH Manchester
- High School Short Film Festival Information
- View the 2016 High School Festival Screener Online
- Media Arts Standards At-A-Glance (PDF)
- Hunt’s Photo & Video Equipment Flyer (PDF) *Education pricing/discounts available!
- “Food Fight: Inside the Battle for Market Basket” Trailer, Jay Childs
- Repairing and Cleaning Damaged Audio with Adobe Audition (PDF)
- “Split Ticket” Trailer, Alfred Thomas Catalfo
- Conference Evaluation (Google Forms)